25th June 2022
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for 2000 adventurers who will take on the rolling hills, picturesque villages, the Cotswold Way, footpaths, trails and tough hills in between for what will be a testing challenge!
The base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds and with half & quarter challenges there’s a perfect challenge for everyone!
You’ll get full support & hospitality, including optional university style accommodation at their base-camp
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
• 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
• 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
• 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
• 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
• 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
• 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
25km: £79 | 50km: £129 | 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge
For further information
Event Contact Number: 0115 979 1720
Event Contact Email: email@example.com