3rd September 2022
South Coast Challenge
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a walk, jog or run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
There are half challenge and 25km quarter challenge options – so make it your challenge, your way!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
• 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
• 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
3. Self Fund – pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
• 25km: Reg fee £79
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge
For further information
Event Contact Number: 0115 979 1720
Event Contact Email: email@example.com