18th September 2021
We are incredibly excited to announce that will be hosting a Zipline Challenge on Saturday 18th September 2021.
Soar over Penrhyn Quarry in Wales, where you could travel at speeds of over 100mph while you take in the breathtaking views, all whilst raising money to grant magical Wishes for children with life threatening illnesses. You can even take on the challenge as a family, as there is a minimum age of just 10 years old for this challenge!
To reserve your place, simply pay a £35 registration fee and commit to raising a minimum of £150 for When You Wish Upon A Star.
And don’t worry, if you want any help with your fundraising in the lead up to your challenge we are always here and happy to help! Every penny raised for When You Wish Upon A Star helps take a child and their family’s mind of their illness and treatment, and allows them to spend quality time together, making life-lasting memories as a family.
- To take part, participants must be:
- fit and well
- 10 years old or older
- a minimum of 30kg, a maximum weight of 120kg
- there must be 1 adult to every 3 children
- The deadline to sign up is 24th July 2021
- The event is weather dependent
- It will be a 1.20pm start, so approx. 12.30pm arrival (exact arrival time will be confirmed closer to the time), the experience is 2 hours long.
Registration £35.00 minimum sponsorship £150.00
For further information email Fundraising@whenyouwish.org.uk