14th May 2022
Jurassic Coast Challenge
Join 2000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages to walk, jog or run the spectacular World Heritage site of the stunning Jurassic Coast!
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For our 100km challengers - it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone! Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
• 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
• 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
• 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
• 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
• 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
• 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
• 25km: £79
• 50km: £129
• 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge
For further information
Event Contact Number: 0115 979 1720
Event Contact Email: email@example.com